Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Classroom Family Rules

A few weeks ago, I posted about how Britton found a great painting of classroom rules on Pinterest. Unfortunately, the picture did not link back to anyone to give credit for the original idea for the "rules" or else I would love to link to their page and give them credit! However, I loved the rules so much that I sought out the SUPER talented Elizabeth of Lima Green Designs to create a personalized version of this to meet our classroom theme of FROGS (Fully Rely on God).


Original Pinterest Find




Photo: I am in love with Lima Green Designs! She took our Pinterest find and personalized it for our own classroom needs. I am so excited to be teaching in a christian preschool where I can openly profess my love for the Lord!

We love our new classroom "Family" rules for our FROGS (Fully Rely on God) themed classroom.
Super Creative "Lima Green Designs" Version for our classroom



                                     I love it....to say the least!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment