Friday, August 9, 2013

A Servant's Heart: Classroom Job Chart

This afternoon I worked to create my classroom job chart. After thinking about it for some time, I decided to call it "A Servant's Heart Chart" because I really want children to understand how important it is to serve others..so important that God's Word tells us to do so! Again, I am thankful to be teaching in a Christian school where I can talk about these things rather than just focusing on building a classroom community alone.  I created the images in both a small and large format. However, I could only figure out how to load one pdf file instead of two. If anyone knows any TPT tricks on loading two separate files..I would love to know!! I was also going to give away the first 10 downloads for free on TPT but after reviewing the Terms of Usage for the clip art, I realized that I have to buy a special clip art license to be able to "give" it away in my product. I am slowly learning the ropes of TPT and clip art terms of usage. Anyway, I am happy with the end results and would love to hear your thoughts! If you are interested in them, you can find them here.







No comments:

Post a Comment