Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Letter F


This week we have been studying the letter "F' as we wrap up our all about me unit and prepare to move on to "Family"! Here is a peek at what we have been up to. Also, I wanted to share these TPT authors who offer great wearable alphabet resources.  My super precious assistant here is wearing a "F" hat that I purchased through The Moffatt Girls on TPT. Next, his necklace (which is hard to see here) was another TPT find from Littlest Scholars 
I printed them on red construction paper because our color of the week is...you guessed it! Noah is creating a classroom example for me with his watercolors. 


                                                  Let's build the letter "F" on the light table!


Let's make a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom overhead puzzle with Pattern Blocks!


Find all of the "F"s in our pattern blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment