Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Nights

     
 The boys in their  "smocks". I made Noah's last year before preschool because he was obsessed with Cars and I couldn't find any kind of Cars paint smocks.


As the school year quickly approaches, I find myself reflecting on how much we enjoy Summer evenings at our home! A later bedtime and relaxed routine put me at ease. Tonight while the kids were painting, I was cutting out laminated things for my preschool classroom and thinking about how immensely grateful I am for such an incredible God! I am so thankful for the opportunity to teach in a part time position (I taught 1st/2nd grade for 7 years) after deciding to take two years off to stay at home with my small children. My heart is overflowing with gratitude tonight as I think about the way He knows the deepest desires of our hearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment